free geoip Five (Or So) Things You Didn't Know About Me - Jayson's Blog - jaysonKnight.com
Five (Or So) Things You Didn't Know About Me

All the cool kids are doing it (notably one of my favorite bloggers, Alex Barnett so if he's doing it, why not):

1. During my tenure at boarding school up north, I was an alpine ski racer (downhill and super-g being my preferred events) and did reasonably well.  Unfortunately my career was cut short for reasons I won't go into here.  It was one of the few sports I had any "natural" talent at.
  2. I do not have a college degree, though I did attend a few semesters of college (I was a chemistry major).  After that fiasco I was formally trained in classic VB/ASP, and am otherwise self-trained (on the job or otherwise) in my .Net endeavors.  I know a ton of programmers who went this route.
  3. I was a Macintosh user for the first decade of my computer using years, and did not even power up a Windows machine outside of school until I was 21.
  4. I have 5 piercings, but no tatoos (with no plans to get any...ever).
  5. I had hair down to my shoulders until I was 20.

Extra credit:

• I was classically trained in upright bass for 2 years when I was a teenager.  I no longer play, but am an avid percussionist.
  • I am deathly afraid of needles.

So I guess I have to tag 5 people: So, ScottW (actually, all of the Telligenti for curiosity's sake), Bob, Phil, Keyvan, and Galloway...you're it.

Posted Fri, Dec 29 2006 11:26 PM by Jayson Knight

Comments

Keyvan Nayyeri wrote re: Five (Or So) Things You Didn't Know About Me
on Sun, Dec 31 2006 2:30 PM

Thanks for invitation Jayson :-)

I just arrived a few minutes ago and want to go to bed. Will write my list tomorrow ;-)

Keyvan Nayyeri wrote re: Five (Or So) Things You Didn't Know About Me
on Mon, Jan 1 2007 1:50 AM

I forgot yo write my comments about your list.  Being alpine ski racer was nice thing ;-)

Keyvan Nayyeri wrote Five Things You Didn't Know About Me
on Mon, Jan 1 2007 2:32 AM

Jayson , Amir and Jalal (latest twos are Persian blogs, I'll answer their invitation here because I don't

you've been HAACKED wrote Five Things You Didn't Want To Know About Me
on Tue, Jan 2 2007 11:48 PM

Five Things You Didn't Want To Know About Me

Dugie's Pensieve wrote I've been tagged by the meme challenge
on Wed, Jan 3 2007 6:46 PM

I've been tagged by Tristan via Coatsy via Darren via Keyvan via Jayson Alex, and the tag seems to go...

WindowsVirtualization.com » Blog Archive » I've been tagged by the meme challenge wrote WindowsVirtualization.com » Blog Archive » I've been tagged by the meme challenge
on Thu, Jun 28 2007 5:06 PM

Pingback from  WindowsVirtualization.com  » Blog Archive   » I've been tagged by the meme challenge